Audition audio and video Instructions:
1. Procedures: At the beginning of the video, please announce your name, instrument(s) of yours and the piece that you are playing
2. Repertoire: One solo piece/movement of applicant's choice that best presents the applicant's level and ability.
3. Length: Video should be no more than 5 minutes (if the piece is longer than 5 minutes, feel free to stop right before the time limit please).
4. Performance: The entire video performance should be un-editted. Please count the rest that are less than 3 measures, and skip the the rests that are longer.
5. Quality: The sound quality should be clear without distortion. The video should be in a good lighting.
6. Submission: Please email your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions about the auditions, rehearsals and performances, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you and good luck!
2017-2018 NEYS Auditions
We are now accepting audition applications for 2017-2018 season. Limited audition spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis. Auditions this year are done online only for your convenience. Simply email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your audition video (or an youtube link).
Deadline for audition application and video is August 30th 2017.
Apply immediately please.
Two simple steps to complete the online audition application:
You may also
and mail your completed application form and fee to:
New England Youth Symphony
929 White Plains Road, Box 177
Trumbull, CT 06611